StarFisher » Features
OS support: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0
Position calculation features:
- Positions of Sun through Pluto and Moon
- Positions of house cusps and the main axes (AS, DS, MC, IC)
- Positions of lunar nodes, Part of Fortune, Part of Spirit, Vertex, and East Point
- Positions of main asteroids
- Positions of Lilith
- Positions of the eight Uranian planets and Selene.
- Positions of over 60 fixed stars (Acrux, Agena, Achernar, Almaak, Albireo, Alcyone, Aldebaran, Algenib, Algol, Algorab, Alhena, Alnilam, Alphard, Alphecca, Altair, Andromeda, Antares, Arcturus, AsellusAustralis, AsellusBorealis, BatenKaitos, Bellatrix, Betelgeuse, Canopus, Capella, Castor, Dabih, Deneb, DenebAlgedi, DenebKaitos, Denebola, Elnath, Fomalhaut, Giedi, Hamal, Hyadum, KausAustralis, KausBorealis, Lesath, Markeb, Menkar, Mintaka, Mirach, Polaris, Pollux, Praesepe, Procyon, Propus, Rasalhague, Rastaban, Regulus, Rigel, Sadalmelek, Sheratan, Scheat, Sinistra, Sirrah, Sirius, Spica, Toliman, Unukalhai, Vega, Vindemiatrix, Zosma).
- possibility to define more planets, asteroids, starts, parts or logical points
- Sixteen house systems.
- Tropical geocentric zodiac.
- Sidereal geocentric zodiac (21 systems).
- Twenty five predefined aspects
- Both planetary and aspectary based aspects with advanced orb definition
- Applying and separating aspects
- Waxing and waning aspects
- Transits and directions
- Secondary directions (progressions)
- Times of exact aspects formed by transiting or directed planets.
- Times of planets changing sign or house.
- Transit effect boundaries
- Precession corrected transits
- Dynamic transits and directions (predictions)
- Returns, including trans-returns, soli-lunar returns and custom returns.
- Derived (transits or directions)
- Comparison (bi-wheel standard/standard)
- Comparison (bi-wheel standard/derived)
- Generic position listing
- Radix (Wheel) charts
- Aspect grids
- Midpoint grids
- Angle grid
- Shape charts
- Element and modus tables
- Transit and direction listings
- Risings and settings
- Lunar phases
- Planetary hours
- Easy to use menu and dialog interface
- Multiple windows with different charts and even different horoscopes
- Smoothly animate charts through time at varying rates
- Atlas database of over 125,000 cities
- Various visual themes
- Export to GIF, JPEG, PNG or BMP
- Portable edition for USB flashdisks
- Initialization file for default settings
- Fully customizable existing bodies (including calculation formula, caption, glyph and color)
- Custom bodies
- Fully customizable signs (including caption, glyph and color)
- Fully customizable aspects (including orb, caption, glyph and color)
- Custom aspects
- Custom presets of aspects or bodies
- Define macros for your most common operations.
- Multi-language support (language packs)
- Custom font support
- UNICODE support
- Custom time and date format
- Automatic regional settings
- Automatic detection of time-zone and DST according to the selected place